GSC (Global Social Chain) is the world’s first generation social networking network that has hundreds of millions of social users. This social chain is determined to use blockchain technology to subvert centralized social networks like Facebook, WeChat, etc., which played dual roles of “manager” and “arbiter” simultaneously for the former social networking platform.
Social networks are the most basic and highest frequency behavior of human society, becoming the most important infrastructure and trading platform of the Internet. Social networks are a natural resource applied to centralized blockchain technology. GSC’s vision is to leverage blockchain technology to restructure the values of the next generation of social networking platforms and leave the security of personal data and digital assets to the individual.
The background of the emergence of GSC stems from the idea of the problem of social networks which are the most important basic measure of the Internet. In which it conveys the daily high frequency interactive behavior of the user. However, nowadays, all social networking platforms are centralized, like Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
Facing many Weakness points including:
- The security of users’ personal information cannot be guaranteed (it can be accessed by anyone, for example the most severe case of data breaches by Facebook for Indonesian citizens)
- User data can be used by the platform at any time
- There is a lack of incentives because the value created in the content belongs, ultimately, to the platform
Credit system vulnerabilities, false information, and low social efficiency.
For this reason, the emergence of GSC with the creative aim of solving the industry’s weak points as follows:
- In order to protect the security of users’ personal information and to prevent tampering with such information
- To restructure users’ digital asset ownership, prevent the platform from collecting and abusing users’ personal information
- To build a value-oriented social network: Use value(price/Money) to drive modifications to how content is produced, expanded and distributed. As a result, user-generated content can be turned into their own value.
- To build a fair social user credit evaluation system, create a friendly and healthy social environment, and improve social efficiency.
GSC is more or less the same as GIFTO, using tokens to perform cashable rewards. It’s just that GIFTO is used in Uplive streaming applications only, while GSC is used in many types of platform applications, namely Mico, Kitty Live, Waka, and YAY.
History of Mico Platform
Mico is a mobile social platform for global markets, launched in February 2015. With its “interest-based intelligent social recommendation system”, Mico has created its own territory in the giant global social marketplace, quickly accumulating hundreds of millions of users and entering the top five social tables. in more than 60 countries, becoming the world’s first open social platform.
Mico is committed to providing users with a more open and rich social experience, enjoying free speech as well. Match users with others through precise algorithms, and encourage users to break through real-world boundaries, through the functions of “discovering”, “exploring” and making friends with people around the world. According to research, in 2017, the total number of Micos, messages was about 100 billion, and users threw more than 1 billion Traffic Trails.
Here is an example of Mico’s social media features Fitur
Judging from how it looks almost like a feature on Instagram and GIFTO’s Uplive Stream application. Based on Mico’s social ecology chain, after several months of trying to solve the problem of data privacy security and community incentives. The security of user privacy and the atmosphere of Mico community activity has been improved and optimized.
It is important to pay attention to the use of next-generation technology to reconstruct the blockchain to centralize the values of social networking platforms. Let personal data and security, and digital asset values return to the beliefs of individual companies.
The GSC team decided to try blockchain technology on its platform for years to come, creating the world’s first social chain, focusing on solving the problems and challenges that social networks pose. So the Global Social chain program was born.
The goals of the plan they envisioned were:
Based on blockchain technology, they develop functional services such as reward system, reward system, copyright system, etc. To solve problems in Mico
Building a social chain based on solutions and experiences at Mico; solving social problems in innovative ways; and develop a list of services, open to third parties, such as e-commerce, social networks, games, etc.
Deep integration using the GSC social chain can help in centralizing services, attracting a large number of developers and adapting various services to the masses of users and Mico demands. Create the next generation of social networks that toppled Facebook and WeChat.
Sean Su, chairman of GSC.
Mr. Su was ZTE’s country manager in several regions, and led the team to gain the largest share of the world market. Su is known as the pioneer of overseas Chinese social applications. As an expert with a global outlook, Mr Su is an ardent Blockchain proponent.
Evan Ye, GSC Chief Scientist.
Mr Ye as a geek, is an expert in Blockchain and big data. Evan Ye once won the top prize of Google Innovation Contest, and developed 3 popular Apps which accumulated more than 1 billion users worldwide. Evan Ye led the team and won “Google’s best developer.”
Henrik Zheng, CTO.
Mr Zheng is one of the leading R&D in Mac/iOS. Mr. Zheng was a team leader at Tencent and took over the R&D of QQ series products.
Received a PhD in EE with a focus on Telecommunications from New York University Polytechnic High School in New York and a Master’s Degree in EE from Columbia University in New York. Guang has published 11 papers and holds 15 patents (12 in the US and 3 in China). Guang used to work at Verizon as a lead IoT architect where he designed one of the largest IoT networks. Guang’s research activities focus on Blockchain and AI/Deep learning.
Legal and Risk Statement
There is a Statement of Legal and Investment risks in this coin such as:
- No representations and warranties should be given as to the accuracy or completeness of any content described in this document, or any other relevant content of the project.
- Without preconditions, no representations and warranties are given as to the achievement or justification of any forward-looking statements
- Nothing in this document should serve as the basis for any promise or statement of the future.
- The offer paper is open and those who take investment are expected to consult with the experts
Not everyone can participate in the project: gsc, there is a selection made
- The first social media platform to implement rewarding via token-based purchases of social media app content coins
- Have Many types of Application Products
- Have many types of system products
- It is superior and has more features compared to its competitors: GIFTO for example Gifto is only a streaming-based application, while GSC with Reward Streaming, Gaming, Photos, Short Videos, Ratings, Copyrights, and others.
- Social Value Unit Scheme
- Blockchain-based Social Media Democratization
- High level of security and Low vulnerability to abuse
- Team and Investors Identified Clarity
- Roadmap, project token allocation clear in Paper
- Have ideals to rival Facebook (Idealism exemplary)
- Weak social activity Only 14% indicates less interest
- Developer Progress is still 0%, meaning that not many technology developers are interested in using this platform Platform
- Overall rating is still low
- The Roadmap stage 6 target was not achieved judging from the current condition.
- June 19 New Telegram member -+40035
- No rating data By Icodrops and Icobench
- Although the team has been identified, there are no Verifiers from various Koin reviewers that confirm the current state of the GSC team (eg Linkdin)
The core of blockchain technology (Block Chain) is the distribution of common protocols + network value. It uses accounts that can be shared and used to store transaction data, and can be used to issue digital money and smart contracts. On the one hand, it realizes the consensus and trustworthiness of the entire network by mathematics and algorithms. On the other hand, it guarantees the value (currency attribute) incentive of the environment by tokens. The characteristics of centralization, open autonomy, anonymity and non-distraction of information have a natural relationship with the social sphere.
The GSC social network creates a decentralized open networking platform, using advanced technology, using a set of centralized smart contracts. This technology will solve some of the problems facing social networks, especially those mentioned in chapter 1. At the bottom of the GSC, proprietary information is recorded in social products using a blockchain to centralize accounts. Smart contracts solve the problem of transactions in social products and ensure the openness and transparency of the ecological economy of society.